Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The terms and conditions for making online transaction include: -
- For making online transaction, the applicant should be a registered user.
- Before making any transaction, the user should ensure that he/she should have a valid mail id and a contact number wherein the user can receive the transaction confirmation.
- For online transaction, the user can use both debit and credit card for online transaction.
The debit card can be either-
- Maestro card
- On successfully completing the transaction, mail is fired to the mail id provided by the user. The user can thus be confirmed.
- On completing the online payment form, fund will be deducted from your credit/debit card account in the selected currency.
- Reference Id is generated along with Transaction Id and number of payments done.
- The money receipt of the transaction is also generated.
- The application details can also be generated from the reference id provided.
- Payments are deposited to account of the functioning body of the department.
- After the final approval of the transaction done, the Planning permission and registration Certificate is generated for the respective user.
Online payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by the eWay Payment Gateway in rupees currency using Secure technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- If successful, eWay will confirm that your payment was completed through a message sent to the mail id provided.
- If unsuccessful, eWay will advise that your payment has failed. In such case, user can contact the credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, the user can use one of the other payment methods described on the invoice, to pay the invoice.
- An alternative payment method can be adopted to ensure continuous use of such services and Internet resources.
- By using this online payment facilities, the user has to agree to all applicable policies relating to his/her Internet resources.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the department’s privacy statement.
- The Terms and Conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
- All transactions should be processed in India.